Monday, September 12, 2011

Circus Wedding...?

Okay, this wedding wasn't really a circus but the colors reminded me of one. The second I walked in the flower room I got so excited to see all the bright colored flowers. Different is always fun. The colors for this wedding were basically hot pink and orange and I guess the accent colors were blue and purple. I did all the line flowers. This picture is one of the bridesmaid bouquets. It consists of pink and orange roses, purple stock, and pitt. 


Below is a picture of one of the boutonnieres for the dads and grandpas. They were orange roses and blue delphinium. 


These were the wrist corsages for the mothers. It was orange roses, delphinium and stock. We glued the ribbon to it so they could tie them to their wrists. WAY more comfortable than the little elastic holders if you ask me :)


Below is one of the wrist corsages for the mothers. Pink rose, delphinium and stock. 


This was a really fun wedding to do because it was such fun colors! It's fun to get a little different sometimes and stray away from the classic color schemes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment