Sunday, September 18, 2011

Apples to Apples

The wedding I did last week was so cute! The colors were purple and green (obviously) but they had some pretty sweet stuff that made it a little different than most. I did all the line flowers and centerpieces. This is the grooms boutonniere that I made with a green rose and hypericum. 


Below is one of the grandmothers corsages. I used a green rose, lisianthus, and some stock blossoms. 


The mothers corsages were different than I had ever made. They were gardenias, which is a very expensive, very aromatic flower. It smells of what heaven smells like, I'm pretty sure. But they're so big that I didn't want to add anything to it. 


These were the bridesmaids bouquets. I thought they were pretty cute with green roses, lisianthus, and hypericum. 


The centerpieces were really fun to do! They were made of 3 different heights of vases. The smallest ones were hypericum, green roses, and button mums. When we ran out of hypericum berries, we used china berries, which I LOVED and wish I got a picture of :( but all of them were pretty cute.


The middle sized vase held green apples, which are always cute. I love when people use fruit in there decor and green apples are really fun. The tallest vases were purple lisianthus, and when we ran out of that we used purple stock. 


This was the last wedding I got to help with at Sleepy Ridge, besides my own. I've really enjoyed working there and I loved the people I worked with. I learned a ton and I can't wait to take that knowledge with me as I move on to big adventures. 

1 comment: