Sunday, April 7, 2013

WPPI

On March 3rd, I was asked by my good friend, Kelli West, to do some flowers for a photo shoot that a group of photographers were putting together for the WPPI expo here in Las Vegas. This conference attracts photographers from all over the world who take classes from photography leaders, learn about new products, and learn how to build their business. Anyways, I was recruited to work with a group of about 20 (give or take) photographers from all over the country as they put together a photo shoot to go along with everything else they learned at the expo. My husband and I were able to go help set up for the shoot and stick around to watch the magic happen! Here I've posted some of my favorite pictures that came out of the event (that also showcase my flowers! :) 

The first shoot was of Amanda Runge in a 70s style shoot. There was an awesome chevelle and a pretty sweet 70s set up. I did the head piece :) These are a few of my favorite shots:
Bensten Photography
Bensten Photography
Bensten Photography
Bensten Photography
Leah Sealy Photography
Lauren Casto Photography
Jennifer Miller Photography

 The next shoot was a "bride and groom", Lauren Miller and Logan Vickery posing for bridals for which I made a bouquet. These were some of my favorite shots of that:

Bensten Photography
Bensten Photography
Jennifer Maesen Photography
Danny K Photography
Danny K Photography
Brittany Meng Photography

Kelli West Photography
Kelli West Photography


The next set up was a wedding set-up as well. It was a dinner set up with another "bride and groom" couple, Matthew and Maygen Brockway. There were some really great shots of that as well.

Danny K Photography
Brittany Meng Photography
Jennifer Miller Photography

Kelli West Photography
Kelli West photography
Kelli West Photography
Bensten Photography
Bensten Photography

Jennifer Maesen Photography
I do want to thank Kelli for thinking of me and inviting me to be part of this awesome event! I had so much fun and met some really great people! Below are some links for some of the other vendors and all the photographers that have posted pictures so far. Enjoy! 

Vendors:
Table Scape: St. George Party Rentals
Makeup: Nikky Styles
Hair: Styles by Des and Gabby
Paper Details: Bensten Photography and Design

Photographers:
Bensten Photography
Leah Sealy Photography
Lauren Casto Photography
Jennifer Miller Photography
Jennifer Maesen Photography
Danny K Photography
Brittany Meng Photography
Kelli West Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment